Extra large port size butterfly valve
1. ISO 9001, ISO 14001,OHSAS18001,CE&TS Certification
2.18 months warranty
3.Short delivery time
1. Excellent control characteristics.
2. Tight shut-off even after innumerable operations.
3. 90° movement for full open/close position. Provision for intermediatory locking after every 10° for regulation/ controlling purpose.
4. Installation cost considerably reduced because of very low weight and compact design.
5. No routine maintenance required.
6. Longer life and reliable service with minimum component wear.
7. Renewable seats. No supplementary gasket required with the adjacent pipework.
8. Body & Stem totally protected from service fluid.
9. Centrally mounted disc, shafts and bearings, therefore these valves give higher CV values.
Cast Iron: ASTM A126CL. B , DIN1691 GG25, EN 1561 EN-GJL-200, GB12226 HT200;
Ductile Cast Iron: ASTM A536 65-45-12, DIN 1693 GGG40, EN1563 EN-GJS-400-15, GB12227 QT450-10;
Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M;
Carbon Steel: ASTM A216 WCB
Zinc Plated Steel;
Stainless Steel: ASTM A276 Type 316, Type 410, Type 420, ASTM A582 Type 416;
Stainless Steel: ASTM A276 Type 304, Type 316, EN 1.4501;
NBR, EPDM, Neoprene, PTFE, Viton;
Ductile Cast Iron (Nickel plated): ASTM A536 65-45-12, DIN 1693 GGG40, EN1563 EN-GJS-400-15, GB12227 QT450-10;
Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, EN 1.4408, 1.4469; 1.4501;
AL-Bronze: ASTM B148 C95400;
NBR, EPDM, Neoprene, Viton;
PTFE, Nylon, Lubricated Bronze;
This buyer can select material as per materials list. The customer may mark the material and temperature used, Our company may select instead. When the medium and temperature is special, please consult with our company.
Seat Temperature Ratings
Seat materials are capable of withstanding lower temperatures without damage. However, the elastomer becomes hard and torques increase. Some flow media may further restrict the published temperature limits or significantly reduce seat life.